Tree of Life is a metaphor describing the relationship of all life on earth. A combination of berries, leaves and vines represent new life forms that intertwine and evolve from the old, creating ever more beautiful designs with an elegant and organic style. Great things come from small beginnings.
- TurquoiseTurquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s […]
- Tanzanite a rare beautyTanzanite Tanzanite is an extraordinary gemstone, […]
- The power of TopazIt is not surprising that blue topaz has become one of […]
- ‘Not drunken’We use Amethyst’s extensively in our […]
- Stunning SilverSilver has become a mainstay in jewellery over the […]
- Gold – the facts!No precious metal is as legendary and beautiful as […]
- Freshen upWe love freshwater pearls, that’s why we put them in […]
- A National EmblemScottish Jewellery is a great passion for me. I was […]
- Diamonds are foreverWe love our diamonds at the coronet collection and we […]
- Just a noteAs an aspiring pianist, I love music and enjoy the […]
- Jewellery and NatureJewellery and nature, is there a link? There are many […]
- Long live gold…During my many years in the jewellery trade, we have […]
We will be attending a number of events in 2019 where you can meet us and see a selection of our products.