Tree of Life is a metaphor describing the relationship of all life on earth. A combination of berries, leaves and vines represent new life forms that intertwine and evolve from the old, creating ever more beautiful designs with an elegant and organic style. Great things come from small beginnings.
- TurquoiseTurquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s […]
- Tanzanite a rare beautyTanzanite Tanzanite is an extraordinary gemstone, […]
- An even bigger spinWe loved the idea of rings that spin – […]
- The power of TopazIt is not surprising that blue topaz has become one of […]
- A whole new spinWe just can’t stop spinning. Introducing our new […]
- ‘Not drunken’We use Amethyst’s extensively in our […]
- Stunning SilverSilver has become a mainstay in jewellery over the […]
- Gold – the facts!No precious metal is as legendary and beautiful as […]
- Freshen upWe love freshwater pearls, that’s why we put them in […]
- A National EmblemScottish Jewellery is a great passion for me. I was […]
- Diamonds are foreverWe love our diamonds at the coronet collection and we […]
- A different kind of ValentineValentine’s Day is a time when people show […]
We will be attending a number of events in 2019 where you can meet us and see a selection of our products.